Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nicole Richie on Marriage: I Get Away With More



On Tuesday's The Talk, newlywed Nicole Richie, 29, dished on her wedding, marriage and whether she and Joel Madden, 31, will add to their brood.

After four years as a couple, Richie admitted that married life has its own quirks.

"It's different because I know I can get away with more," she said. Asked if she would elaborate, Richie replied: "I haven't tested him yet."

Richie was a bit cagey on whether her children Sparrow, 1, and Harlow, 2, would get a baby brother or sister anytime soon. "I don't think it's fair to ask someone that's had two back-to-back if they're going to have another one," she said. "You never know."

With two toddlers running around and an elaborate wedding under her belt, she is sure of one thing: "I need a nap."

Credit: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...