Monday, August 3, 2009

Get Lauren Conrad Fitness Tips on Twitter

Lauren Conrad is in amazing shape, so whatever her trainer says, I'm going to listen (and try to accomplish)! Her trainer Jarett Del Bene has been tweeting his best tips for the general public, so we can all get a little guidance, gratis! If it's working for Lauren, I'm game.

Jarett Del Bene's tips include "To get great legs do lots of step-ups, squats and lunges" and "One way to get abs and a flat stomach is to eat 6 small meals a day ... Try to eat every 3 hours."

Yeah, I could step both those things up, so I'll be following Del Bene on Twitter for more tips. In fact, he even wrote in July that's he's looking forward to questions from his "audience," so perhaps I'll Tweet at him and ask him something I've been wondering about. . . the best exercise to tone up the area close to the knees!

For a power snack a la Jarett Del Bene, try some peanut butter and apples to kick off your week.

Credit: LimeLife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...