Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Talks Pregnancy, Spin-Off

http://www.accesshollywood.com/content/images/104/originals/104664_lamar-odom-and-khloe-kardashian-i-live-my-honeymoon-everyday.jpg

It's been more than a year since Khloé Kardashian married basketball star Lamar Odom but the burning question still remains: when are they having a baby? Whenever Khloé enters a room, all eyes zeroed in on one place: her stomach! However, having her reproductive life in the spotlight has caused too much pressure and now the reality star tells Life & Style she's decided to keep her baby plans a secret.

"People always forget that there's a period of time when you shouldn't really talk about it," Khloé told Life & Style in an exclusive interview at a Foot Locker event on Jan. 26. "And when that day happens and I get pregnant, I have to protect myself and my family until it's safe enough to talk about it. People get upset because I don't confirm or deny now -- but it's really about the safety of somebody else." So even if she were to get pregnant tomorrow, Khloé says she'd wait until she was far enough along -- about three or four months -- before announcing it.

Thankfully, Khloé has plenty of good things going on in her life to focus on. She and Lamar are set to start taping their own reality show for the E! network. "People are going to see me in a different light," Khloé tells Life & Style. "I don't think people realize that I'm a housewife. I've been wild and crazy in the past, but on this show, I'm more settled in and settled down. My life has changed a lot."

Credit: Life & Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...