Monday, January 3, 2011

Lindsay Lohan: “I Did NOT Leave” Rehab.. Yet

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-11/17/xin_011103171036371504310.jpg

Earlier today, Radar Online reported that Lindsay Lohan had left the Betty Ford Center, but the site was wrong.

In an exclusive statement , Lohan told Gossip Cop, “I didn’t leave [rehab],” adding “[I'm] going to the gym.”

She also corrected the rumor that she’s permanently moving out of her L.A pad. “I’m not moving from my apartment… That’s not true either.”

TMZ also posted earlier today that Lohan was going to stay at Betty Ford until this Saturday, but Gossip Cop is told by a source close to the actress that she’ll probably leave the center sometime within the next 24 hours.

Credit: Gossip Cop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...