Monday, January 31, 2011

Lauren Conrad & Kyle Howard Are Not Engaged

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/lc-kyle-strip2.jpg

Looks like Lauren Conrad isn't joining the bridal brigade after all.

Though the The New York Post's Page Six reported that the 24-year-old MTV reality star is engaged to actor Kyle Howard, a rep for Conrad says there's no truth to the rumor.

"I will tell you exactly what I told The Post," her rep tells Us Magazine. "This is totally false."

Dating since 2008, Conrad has kept her relationship with the My Boys actor, 32, away from MTV's cameras -- which was one of the many reasons she walked away from The Hills in 2009.

"By the time I had met Kyle, I had already perfected my 'double life,'" she explained to Seventeen last year. "There was my TV life and my real life."

Credit: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...