Friday, September 3, 2010

Nicole Richie: From Partier To Domestic Goddess

nicinstyleshoes.jpg

The Hollywood socialite has come a long way from The Simple Life!

Nicole Richie talks about home life with the kids, her clothing/jewelry line and growing up in the new issue of In Style magazine...

nicinstylecover.jpg"I don’t have a hat and apron, but I entertain at home a lot," says Nicole, who only cooks "very, very healthy" food for Joel Madden and their kids, Harlow and Sparrow - all "made with love," of course!

And while Nic has her own clothing line (Winter Kate) and jewelry range (House of Harlow), she also has her own budding fashionista daughter! "Harlow picks her own clothes. It's a 20-minute thing," Richie reveals.

Finally, Nicole proves she isn't afraid to comment on her troubled past: "One thing about me is that I’ve always taken responsibility for my own actions whether they’re good or bad. Even when I was going through my tough time, that was a situation that I created. People ask me, do I blame Hollywood or my parents? No I don’t blame my parents. It had nothing to do with them. I created it and manifested it and I got myself through it with the help of a lot of great people."

Well said, girl! And sidebar, loves the Lady Gaga-look in these pix!

Credit: X17 Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...