Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One Guy Isn't Enough for Stephanie Pratt

The Hills may be over, but the drama goes on.

A week after her bitter, Twitter-fueled breakup with motocross boyfriend Josh Hansen, Stephanie Pratt is hedging her bets going forward by pursuing more than one romantic interest at a time.

"I'm seeing two guys right now," she tells PEOPLE, "and it's actually way more fun than seeing one guy. I've never done something like this before, but it's really quite lovely!"

Pratt, 24, has decided that keeping her options open is the best way to navigate the dating world post-reality stardom.

"It's not really 'single' life, but I'm way too young for relationships," she said at Tuesday's Nylon + Express August Denim Issue Party in West Hollywood. "I've decided I want to keeps things very light, and I've realized that guys are children!"

The point of her new strategy is to educate, not aggravate, the opposite sex. "It trains them to ask for dates a lot earlier in advance," she says. "That's the most amazing part is that I've realized they can actually be trained."

Ideally, of course, she wouldn't need to train them. "My perfect man is someone that wants to read a book in Hawaii," she says with a laugh. "I want someone that doesn't want to be in Hollywood. I want someone who has their own deal, and who thinks that what I do is 'weird.' " 

Credit: People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...