Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jayde Nicole: Why I Was Never Hef's Girlfriend

You may know Jayde Nicole as the Playmate that once dated The Hills' Brody Jenner. But she's moved on from the reality television star. She's been dating Las Vegas nightlife entrepreneur Jesse Waits since March.

"He treats me like a princess and is the most amazing boyfriend I have ever had," Jayde tells me via email from Bora Bora, where the two are vacationing. "I plan on keeping him around."

Jayde is just one of the gals featured in tonight's The Girls Next Door: The Bunny House, E!'s new special about the Playmates living across the way from the famed Playboy Mansion. Read on to find out what she told me about living with all those other women, why she's never been one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends, and if she thinks the Playboy mogul will keep Crystal Harris as his one-and-only.

What's the best part of living with all the other Playmates?A ton of great advice, there is never a shortage of cute outfits and you always have someone to have a slumber party with, and to go out and cause trouble with:)

Worst part? Any good feuds or drama you can tell me about?The Bunny House is like a huge sorority of beautiful Playmates all living under the same roof, so you can only imagine all the gossip, competing for the same jobs, rooms, clothes, everything. There is definitely some drama happening in this episode and it's only the very beginning.  

Are you still living there?I am currently living half at the Bunny House and half in Las Vegas and half in an airport. LOL. And yes, I realize that is three halves. Ha!

Do you think Crystal Harris is the right woman for Hef or do you think he still needs a couple of more girlfriends at the same time?I must admit it is really weird seeing Hef with only one girlfriend. But you never know what's going to happen around here. He may decide to just keep Crystal as his only one or maybe take on some new ones.

So why aren't you one of Hef's girlfriends? Was it ever a possibility?
Come on now, you should all know Hef only likes blondes. LOL. But seriously I am a Playmate and Hef and I have always had a great working relationship and a great friendship. He made me feel at home and safe when I first moved to L.A. and I consider him part of my Los Angeles family, but I have always had a boyfriend.

Credit: E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...