Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jayde Talks Break-Up, Leaving The Hills

There were no Hills cameras around when Jayde Nicole came out to the Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas this past weekend. And don’t expect to see cameras around her anytime soon! The Hills star and Playboy Playmate of the Year told OK! she has and Brody have broken up.

“Me and Brody still keep in touch too. We’re still friends. Everyone that I was friends with on the show I’m still friends with now.” However, Jayde won't be returning to The Hills. “As of right now, I’m not going to be on the show,” she told OK!. “I’m not a very dramatic person and I don’t like all the drama and I feel like that’s all it was.”

“Its hard everybody kind of watching your relationship and kind of scrutinizing it and taking all of your good times and only putting the bad ones on TV,” Jayde told OK! at the PokerStars amfAR Party. “I mean our relationship wasn’t like that at all in real life. Of course we fought, everybody fights but at the end of the day we made it through the whole filming so it didn’t really affect it that much.”

Although The Hills is not in her future, Jayde says other reality shows are in the works.“We do have a couple show we’re working on right now that are insane and a lot of fun but nothing really that’s going to dwell into my personal life that much,” Jayde says. “Live and learn. Never again.”

Credit: OK! Magazine

Should I keep doing posts about Jayde?
No, if she's not on The Hills, why would anyone care?
Yes, I love Jayde, and want to know what she's up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...