Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Steph's Blog: Handbag Line/Rebecca Minkoff

As a lot of you guys know, I have started my own handbag line…well its in its VERY early stage (only 4 samples so far). So as you can imagine I have been obsessed with purses since 7th grade, and with their designers! Last year I met Rebecca Minkoff (yes, the amazing handbag designer) by chance at a sample sale. Well being the SWEETHEART that she is, she offered me help!! So throughout the summer I would visit her in New York and she would tell me all about the business, even sharing the insider secrets… i mean really can you get nicer?! Oh and I even met her parents at the fashion show so I could tell them, that they have the most caring, kind, beautiful and talented daughter and she has been a HUGE blessing and role model. So, this picture was actually a party for her new line of clothes!!! Which are just as fabulous as her purses! This is us looking at her LookBook, to find out where her clothes are sold you can twitter her at @rebeccaminkoff oh and tell her that I say hi!!

xoxo Stephanie Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...