Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kim Kardashian Vows to Stay Single Through '11

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/37617-kim-kardashian-vows-to-stay-single-through-2011/1292457095_rachel-ray-kim-kardashian-290.jpgKim Kardashian is planning to ring in the new year as a single woman!

After dating Reggie Bush, Miles Austin and Gabriel Aubry in 2010, the 30-year-old reality star says she's ready to take a breather.

"I want to try to be single my whole year of being 30," Kardashian says during an appearance on Thursday's The Rachael Ray Show. "I've never just dated and done whatever I wanted."

The E! star -- who spent Thanksgiving with Aubry, 34, at her mom Kris Jenner's L.A. home -- insists her busy work schedule has put a strain on her past relationships.

"I have a hundred different jobs -- when do I have time to really focus on someone?"

Still, the boy-crazy Keeping Up With the Kardashians star acknowledges she may go back on her pledge to stay single.

"I've made a promise to myself and I'm really trying hard to stick to it, but I'm such a hopeless romantic that it's hard," she explains. "I don't think that's going to last, because that's just how I am. But the fact that I'm trying is a big step for me!"

Credit: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...