Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lauren Conrad: Reality Show is On My Terms



Now that she’s established herself as an author and designer, Lauren Conrad is ready to go back to Reality TV, but this time it’s going to be on her terms.

The former “Hills” hottie described her upcoming series as less dramatic and more focused on her career rather than her private side.

Lauren explained, "Well, I never was completely done with reality. It was just reality based on my personal life. So this time around I'm involved with producing. I love the style they want to film it in."

"It's focusing on my career and all the things that I love to do. So I think it'll be a very different show. So that'll be nice. I'm excited because I get to work with some of my old crew, which is really cool. I haven't gotten to see them in a while because they're all very busy people, but hopefully I'm going to get some familiar faces. I already have a couple of the guys from 'The Hills.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...