Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Spotted In New York City

Having jetted across country from Los Angeles to the Big Apple last night, Khloe Kardashian was spotted in New York City earlier today (October 5).

The “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami” darling looked rather serious as she stepped out for a few errands, donning a baggy black and white sweater complete with a colorful bag.

And although Khloe will not be a main star in her sibling’s upcoming show “Kourtney & Kim Take New York,” Mrs Lamar Odom is excited for Kourt and Kim to begin filming and opening a brand new DASH store.

Khloe explained on her blog, “I'm definitely sad to be missing out on the city fun with my sisters, but I'm a married girl and I couldn't just pick up and move to New York. I'll definitely be in a few episodes here and there because I'm still very much involved in the opening of the store -- I'm just doing it on my time according to my schedule. Initially I was asked to do the New York show with Kourtney but this just wasn't the right time for me. Right now my primary focus is keeping myself and my husband happy and focusing on some other business ventures.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...