Monday, October 4, 2010

Audrina Patridge: Helping Tony Wax His Legs

My partner Tony Dovolani and I flew to New York right after the elimination show last Tuesday night. When we get back to L.A., he's getting his legs waxed! As soon as we land, we're going straight to Voda Spa, and after that we'll head back to the studio to start dance rehearsal.

One day last week toward the end of the night, probably around 11:30 p.m. after six or seven hours of rehearsal, I started getting exhausted and kind of loopy from being up so long and dancing all day. Tony motivated me by saying, "Alright, if we don't get all three eights from the judges, then I'll get my legs waxed." I was like, "What! Are you sure? Do you know what you just said?"

Of course, on Monday's show, we got two eights and Bruno gave us a seven. So, Tony has to get his legs waxed. Tony, you should have said if we get three eights, then you'll get your legs waxed!

And, I'm going to be helping in the process. I will pull one strip, but that's it! I feel so bad for Tony. I waxed my legs once in high school, and it was the most excruciating pain. I never did it again. So, I'm going to hold his hand and be there for him – but I don't think he knows what he's gottten himself into! 

Credit: People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...