Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lauren Conrad Dazzles in Denver

Traveling the country to boost interest in her second book, Lauren Conrad was busy greeting fans in Denver, Colorado on Friday evening (February 12).

Already topping the best-sellers list, the “Hills” hottie was all smiles as she signed copies of her book “Sweet Little Lies” at the Tattered Cover book store.


Meanwhile, LC recently chatted with MTV News about her Valentine’s Day plans, telling, “I’m not really a Valentine’s Day girl. I’m not big on celebrating it. I’ve never really had an amazing Valentine’s Day.”

She add, “I’m kind of the guy in that way. ... I’m home for the weekend. I don’t really do dinner because dinner reservations are hard to get. I just prefer takeout and a movie.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...