Monday, January 11, 2010

Kristin Cavallari: I'm "Jealous" of Jersey Shore!

Good bye, Hills. Hello, Jersey Shore?

"I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of jealous," Kristin Cavallari told UsMagazine.com when asked about the new hit MTV show at her 23rd birthday party Saturday at Beso, Eva Longoria Parker's Las Vegas restaurant that connects with her nightclub, Eve.

Jersey Shore's Jan. 7 show had its highest ratings ever -- more than 3.2 million viewers. (In comparison, ratings for The Hills ratings have dropped significantly: 1.72 million viewers tuned in to the October season 5 finale; 2.6 million viewers watched the season 4 finale.)

Cavallari's favorite character? "The Situation," she told Us. "I mean, come on, right?"

She said she'd even date a guido. "Maybe, if I liked him," she told Us. "I mean, if I was attracted to him, absolutely."

Credit: US Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...