Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Heidi Montag's New Album Now Available

Three years in the making, Hills star Heidi Montag is finally releasing her debut album Superficial.

"I want to make the new 2010 version of a pop star," she tells PEOPLE. "I want to become a galaxy star."

Of the album, (available on itunes she says she "wanted it to be a fun, empowering mix that you could really dance to.”

And what about title: Superficial? "That's the world I live in and how people think I am but it's really just the surface. People are just getting to know a whole new Heidi. I put my heart into this music and it'll really show."


HeidiMontag "#superficial_album buy links: CLEAN VERSION: http://bit.ly/571Hu3 & EXPLICIT VERSION: http://bit.ly/5wCJDY" about 1 hour ago from web

Listen to her new single "I'll Do It" here:



What do you think of Heidi Montag's new single?
It's actually good!
I've heard worse.
This may be the worst song in human history.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...