Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Olivia Palermo: Valentino Vixen

Out supporting one of fashion’s icons, Olivia Palermo turned up for the “Valentino: The Last Emperor” DVD release celebration in New York City on Tuesday night (November 3).

Joined by her hunky beau, the MTV reality beauty mingled with a star-studded guest list including Valentino, Hugh Jackman, Julie Henderson and Adrien Brody.

Meanwhile, Miss Palermo recently came up in conversation with fellow “The City” star Whitney Port’s boss, Kelly Cutrone, who said, “Have I met her [Olivia]? Yes, I have met her. What is my feeling about her? I haven’t hung out with her lately. I think she is slightly misunderstood. But I think that she’s also a very sensitive person that may escalate at times.”

“My feeling about her is, I want her to be happy and well-adjusted,” she said. “She’s never done anything bad to me, so I can’t go for the jugular on Olivia.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...