Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Hills Preview: Team Audrina vs Team Kristin

On tonight's episode of The Hills, Audrina Patridge and Kristin Cavallari finally come face-to-face in their contrived conflict over that loser Justin "Bobby" Brescia.

Audrina admits when she first heard that Cavallari was seeing her ex, "I wanted to distance myself." As in from the reality show, permanently, we're guessing.

"That's why I wanted to sit down with you," says Kristin. "He [said], 'Audrina and I were never together,' which I'm sure is hard for you to hear as a woman."

Patridge replies to her adversary, "I did meet with him for drinks the other night. He said basically you two were never together and that he never got over me."

Stung, Cavallari then sarcastically rolls her eyes. After that, Audrina Patridge added, "As far as Justin, keep your distance, and I'll keep mine. And that's it."

Choose your side:
Team Audrina
Team Kristin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...