Wednesday, July 15, 2009

K-Cav's Dating Rules: Impress Me In Two Minutes, Or I'm Gone

Lauren Conrad wasn't comfortable showing off her boy Kyle Howard on The Hills, but single gal Kristin Cavallari promises she'll be dating up a storm when the show returns. And while she denies shacking up with Audrina Patridge's ex ("I'm not dating Justin Bobby!" she proclaimed earlier this week), K-Cav sez she totally believes in lust at first sight.

"I can tell within the first two minutes if I'm into someone or not," Cavallari told the New York Post yesterday. "I can always tell if I get butterflies. The first thing I notice about a guy is his face, but once he opens his mouth and talks it can all change."

Oh, and if you ever do find yourself on a date with the lippy Laguna girl, do NOT try and win her over with those lame-o pet names, like "Shmoopie." ("That is super cheesy," scoffed K-Cav. "I've [never] had one and I don't think I ever want one.")

While Kristin's not ready to dish on her personal life (you'll have to wait and see it unfold on The Hills!), she had lots to say about her other big love: acting. "I can't wait for people to see this movie and take me seriously as an actress," Cavallari said of her new flick, Van Wilder: Freshman Year.

Don't worry, Kristin, we're fully aware that if there's anyone out there who knows how to bring the drama, it's you.

Credit: MTV Remote Control

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...